- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave or in a water bath. The mass should be homogeneous, liquid.
- Beat the eggs with sugar into a fluffy foam.
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Gradually combine the chocolate mass with dry ingredients, mixing well with a spatula.
- Transfer the dough to a parchment-lined mold and put it in the freezer for at least 2 hours (better overnight).
- Divide the dough by 80g and form “washers”. Put it back in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Arrange cookies on a baking sheet with parchment, stepping back from each other. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake at 347F (175C) for 16 minutes.