- Prepare and weigh the ingredients beforehand. You don't have to use a pastry bag but use a spoon.
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven at 356°F (180°C) for about 8-10 minutes. The baking time and temperature depend on your oven.
- Divide the eggs into whites and yolks. First, whip the egg whites until thick and gradually add the sugar. Whip the yolks with a whisk or fork, and pour them into the mixture. Mix gently with a silicone spatula.
- Add the vanilla and the starch to the flour, then gradually sift into the mixture and stir with a spatula. Do not whisk!
- With a pastry bag or a spoon, place the dough on parchment paper and place it in the oven.
- In the meantime, prepare the filling. Heat condensed milk and white chocolate over a water bath. Stir until smooth.
- When the cookies are baked, spread the filling over one cookie and cover it with the second cookie.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes.