The calculation is for a cheesecake 6.3 inch in diameter, 2.7 inch height.
- Hazelnut - 40 g | 1.40 oz
- Walnut - 35 g | 1.25 oz
- Butter - 75 g | 2.65 oz
- Cane sugar - 50 g | 1.75 oz
- Yolk - 1 pc
- Flour - 110 g | 3.90 oz
- Baking powder - 0.5 tsp
- Milk ~ 50 g | 1.75 oz
- Wash the nuts and dry them until golden brown at the temperature of 320F for about 10 to 15 minutes. Chop the nuts with a knife.
- Mix the soft butter with sugar. Then add the yolk, and mix again. Add the sifted flour, the baking powder and nuts. Knead the dough quickly.
- Roll thinly between two sheets of parchment. Put the dough layer in the fridge for an hour. After a while, prick the cold dough with a fork and bake it at the temperature of 356F for about 20 minutes.
- Then cool the dough and chop it in a food processor. Add some milk, it is necessary to achieve the plasticine consistency so that the dough does not fall apart and it is convenient to work with.
- Put the dough into a 6.3 inch mold, distribute evenly along the bottom and along the borders, making the sides. Bake it again at the temperature of 356F for about 10 minutes.
The recipe of the dough has been taken from the book "Cheesecake inside" and a little bit modified by the pastry chef.
Cheesecake with sour cream
The cheesecake layer:
- Cream cheese - 460 g | 16.25 oz
- Egg - 3 pcs
- Sugar - 65 g | 2.30 oz
- Almonds - 40 g | 1.40 oz
- White chocolate - 60 g | 2.10 oz
- Amaretto - 3 tbsp
- Almond extract - 1 tsp
- Vanillin pinch
- Salt pinch
The liquid filling:
- Sour cream 15% - 200 g | 7.05 oz
- Sugar - 30 g | 1.05 oz
- Egg - 1 pc
- Almond extract to taste
- Almond petals - 30 g | 1.05 oz
- Mix the cream cheese with eggs and sugar until smooth. You do not need to whip it. Add amaretto and almond extract, vanillin and salt. Stir everything.
- Chop the almonds and white chocolate into small pieces. Add them to the mass and mix with a spatula. Put the mixture in a shortbread base, bake at the temperature of 230-266F for about 60 minutes.
- Then pour the filling over the cheesecake, sprinkle it with almond petals and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Let the cheesecake cool completely in the oven, then leave in the fridge overnight. In the morning remove the cheesecake from the mold and serve.