Here is a simple recipe for unusual Apple Marshmallow sandwiches. What a nice dessert!
This recipe is worth to be tried by your loved ones!⠀
Stay at home and cook!
The calculation is for 10-12 sandwiches.
- All the ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Mix everything, except for the flour, with a mixer. Add the flour, and continue stirring for 30 seconds. Collect the dough into a ball with your hands, and refrigerate it for 2 to 3 hours.
- Roll out the dough, and cut it into circles (if the dough heats up by hand, then keep it in the fridge a little). Bake the cookies in the oven at 180C (356F) for 8 to 10 minutes.
Cut the apples into pieces, and boil in a saucepan until soft; add the rest of the ingredients, and boil for 3 to 5 minutes until firm. Add the water in some small portions so that it wouldn’t burn. Refrigerate the filling.
- Bake the apples in the oven at 180C (356F) for 20 to 30 minutes. Mash the apples until puree.
- Chill the puree in the fridge (you can cook it in the evening in advance).
- Whip the mass on a medium speed for 3 minutes, gradually adding sugar (#1) in a tablespoon. At the end, whip for another 5 minutes.
- Add the egg whites, and keep whipping.
- Meanwhile, start cooking the syrup. First, bring the agar and the water to a boil, and add the sugar (#2). Cook it up to 110C (230F). During this time, the puree should be whipped well.
- Pour the syrup into the puree in a thin stream, while whipping; go on for another 3 minutes.
- Place the finished mass into a bag with a nozzle, and put marshmallows and the filling on the cookies. Dry it at the room temperature.