Strawberry mess dessert
No pastry bags, fancy piping tips and spatulas, just a super tasty mess! Disassembled into portions with spoons, usually not cut, but you can use a knife, of course.
Explore full recipe
- Bring the whites to room temperature, pour into the mixer bowl, add salt.
- Beat at medium speed with a whisk attachment until fluffy homogeneous foam.
- Without increasing the speed, gradually add sugar (1 tsp of at a time).
- Once all the sugar has been added, increase the speed to medium-high, add the lemon juice and beat the meringue until stiff peaks.
- Mix the flour with baking powder. Sift, add salt.
- Bring the butter to room temperature, beat with sugar until light and smooth.
- In two passes, add the yolks, and beat until smooth.
- Mix the milk with yogurt, heat in the microwave to 86F (30C). Pour it into the batter, add the zest and beat at low speed.
- Add the flour mixture, and beat until fhomogeneous.