Tortillas with potatoes
Here's a recipe for a hearty snack: crispy tortilla with mashed potatoes filling inside.
Explore full recipe
- Boil the potatoes until tender.
- Saute the onions in vegetable oil and butter.
- Cook the puree, add the onion along with butter, salt and pepper. Mix. The filling is ready.
- Divide the dough into pieces of about 100g (3.50 oz) each. Roll each one into the thinnest possible layer, cut the dough with a ring of 20-22cm and fry in a dry frying pan on both sides until ruddy "specks" appear.
- Spread the mashed potatoes on 1 part of the finished tortilla, "cover" with the second part of it and brush a little with melted butter.
- By analogy, proceed with the remaining parts of the dough and filling. Optionally, you can add fried champignons, greenery or cheese to the filling.