- For the pastry, mix the flour and salt in a bowl, add the diced butter and grind the mixture into crumbs with a knife or do it in the bowl of a food processor.
- Add the egg yolks, and quickly knead the dough, adding a little cold water if necessary.
- Shape into a rectangle, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 60 minutes or several hours.
Preheat the oven to 356F (180C). Line a baking dish with baking paper.
Cottage cheese filling
- If necessary, rub the cottage cheese through a sieve or grind with a blender until smooth, .
- Add the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract to it; sift in the starch, and mix well.
The filling should not be too liquid; if necessary, add another tablespoon of starch.
- Roll out the chilled dough into a circle or several small circles up to 3-5mm thick (this time I have an oval), transfer to a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the dough with nuts, lay out the cottage cheese filling, leaving 3cm from the edge.
- Spread the fruits or berries in slices (if the berries are very juicy, mix them evenly and gently with 1 tbsp of starch in advance).
- Wrap the edges towards the center, slightly covering the filling.
- Grease the edges lightly with yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until done.