Soak the gelatin according to the instructions.
Wash the apricots, dry them, divide into slices, and place in the oven preheated to 392F (200C) for 10 minutes.
Let the apricots cool, and peel them off.
Set aside 1/3 of the apricots, pour amaretto over them, and add a spoonful of sugar. Set aside.
- Puree the rest of the apricots.
- In a saucepan, mix the cream and sugar. If you have natural vanilla, then you can add some. I replaced some sugar with natural vanilla sugar.
- When the mass just boils, turn off the heat.
- Add the apricot puree and dissolved gelatin to the cream, and strain.
- Cool the mass to room temperature, pour it into glasses, and refrigerate until set.
- Top the dessert with apricot slices previously soaked in amaretto (whole or cut into pieces).
- Panna cotta turns out soft and creamy. If you need it to keep its shape, then just increase the amount of gelatin.