- Sugar - 180g | 6.35 oz
- Egg - 5pcs
- Honey - 2 tbsp
- A mixture of nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, cashews) - 110g | 3.90 oz
- Flour - 180g | 6.35 oz
- Baking powder - 10g | 0.35 oz
- Preheat the oven to 320F, prepare the baking dish and go on!
- Sift the flour and the baking powder into a separate container. Whip the eggs and sugar in a mixer bowl. If the mixer is manual, still do not be lazy to whip the mass until fluffy, for the sake of the stability of the future biscuit. Pour honey into the egg mass.
- Fry the nuts until they have a special flavor, chop them into small crumbs and add them to the egg mass. Mix everything with spatula.
- Add 1/3 of the flour mixture – whip; then add the remaining mass and mix well again with spatula. Pace the pastry on a baking dish and send to the oven! It takes 45 to 55 minutes to bake. Take it out of the mold and wrap the biscuit in cling film.
Sea buckthorn marmalade
- Sea buckthorn puree - 120g | 4.25 oz
- Sugar - 40g | 1.40 oz
- Pectin - 8g | 0.30 oz
- Mix ¼ of sugar with pectin.
- Heat the puree with the remaining sugar, bring it to 176F, then the puree will start boiling; add the pectin-sugar mass. Boil for 3 to 4 minutes until thickened, stirring the mass with a spatula.
- Prepare the ring: take the ring and stretch the film, it is a pretty simple action. Place the ring on a smooth surface (cutting board, tray), pour out the filling and put it in the freezer.
- apple 1 pc
- sugar 20 g | 0.70 oz
- butter 20 g | 0.70 oz
- ground cinnamon ½ tsp
- Peel and core the apple, cut it into cubes of about 0.2 inch.
- Put the butter in a saucepan and heat over medium heat, then add sugar and mix until combined. Then add cinnamon and apples. Stew the apples in the sauce for about 4 minutes, the main thing is that the pieces should not soften.
- Remove from the heat, and cool.
- cream cheese 500 g | 17.65 oz
- cream 33% 200 g | 7.05 oz
- powdered sugar 100 g | 3.55 oz
- ground cinnamon 1 tsp
Whisk the well-chilled cream with curd cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Place it into the bag.
Sponge cake - cream - marmalade - cream - biscuit - cream - cinnamon apple – biscuit.
For the syrup, you can use: 3.50 oz of rum + 3.50 oz of water + 1.75 oz of sugar - boil everything over a low heat so that the alcohol evaporates, then cool.
* Sponge cake is calculated for a ring diameter of 7 inch. The fillings are for 6.3 inch diameter.
Any convenient custard can be used to cover: cheese, ganache.