Fragrant strawberry pie
Unbelievably delicious pie with fresh strawberries. Please your loved ones!
Explore full recipe
Mix the strawberries with sugar, starch and zest, and leave for 15 to extract juice.
- Roll out the dough for the pie crust from the second half of the dough.
- Put the filling on the baked base along with all the juice; cover with another layer of dough on top, pinch the edges, grease the surface of the pie with an egg.
- Make cuts so that steam can escape during baking, and sprinkle the pie with sugar.
- Bake at 356F (180C) for about 40 minutes until the crust gets golden brown, and the filling starts to gurgle.
- Let the pie cool completely for the filling to stabilize.