The calculation in the recipe is for two 16cm (6.30 inch) quiches.
Whisk all the ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Fry the garlic and onion quickly in olive oil, stirring constantly. Cut the potatoes into cubes, and blanch in boiling water for a minute. Rinse the broccoli thoroughly, and blanch in boiling water. If you are using dried porcini mushrooms, soak it and then quickly fry in olive oil. Cut the mozzarella into 1cm (0.40 inch) cubes. Cut the bacon and hot peppers into small pieces.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, and spread evenly on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with rosemary, salt and black pepper.
- Stir to spread the dressing evenly. Bake for 10 minutes at 392F (200C). Then reduce heat to 302F (150C), and bake for another 15 minutes.
Assembly & serving
- Spoon the filling into 80% baked pastry bases, and sprinkle with a little cheddar and gouda.
- Fill with the prepared filling, and bake for 40 minutes at 347F (175C).
- Drizzle with olive oil, and garnish with thinly sliced truffle.