Mint & raspberry panna cotta
Very summery and fresh dessert! Berries or fruits can be any to your taste.
Explore full recipe
Creamy raspberry layer
- Prepare the gelatin according to package instructions.
- Combine the cream, raspberries and sugar in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
- Stir with a blender, and strain onto gelatin.
- Pour 130g of the mass over the hardened mint layer. * The mass should be at room temperature.
- Place in the freezer for 35-40 minutes.
Berry & nectarine layer
- Place all the ingredients in a saucepan, and bring to a boil for a couple more minutes.
- Cool slightly, and pour 120g of the mass into each glass.
- In half an hour this layer will harden.