Pistachio, lime & basil mousse cake
Feel the taste of summer at any time of the year! Catch the recipe for an amazing mousse cake!
Explore full recipe
The calculcation is for an 18cm (7.10 inch) mold.
- Pour the gelatin with water, and let it swell.
- Mix the lime juice with basil, and bring it to a boil.
- Remove the mass from the heat, strain it, and add the swollen gelatin.
- Pour the juice over the white chocolate, and stir until combined. Cool the mixture to 91-95F.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks.
- Stir the cream into the chocolate & lime mixture, and stir gently with a spatula.
- Pour the mousse in a mold with a diameter of 18cm (7.10 inch).
- Put a biscuit on top in the center, slightly pushing it into the mousse.
- Put the cake in the freezer for 12 hours.
- After the specified time, remove the cake from the mold, and decorate at your discretion.