- Mix the cream cheese and peanut butter until combined.
- Add the rest of ingredients, and whip until fluffy.
- Transfer the mass to a pastry bag, and put it in the fridge until use.
- Mash bananas.
- Combine the flour, salt and baking powder. Sift.
- Whip the soft butter with sugar until increase in volume, and then pour in the milk (slightly warm).
- Add the vegetable oil, honey, bananas, and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients in two passes, at a low mixer speed.
- Fill the muffin molds for 2/3, and bake at 329F (165C) for 35-40 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool a bit, and pipe the cream on top.
- Serve slightly warm.