- Mix all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl: sifted flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder.
- Chop the peeled banana with a fork. Cut the pineapples into small pieces. Roast the walnuts in a pan, and chop a little.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the flour mixture, mix with a whisk or a mixer, at a low speed.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing each time.
- Then add bananas, pineapples and nuts to the dough, and mix again.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal parts.
- Bake the cake layers in the oven, preheated to 338F (170C) for about 25-30 minutes. The diameter of the mold is 16cm (6.30 inch).
- Let the cake layers cool, and remove from the mold. Wrap in cling film, and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- Whip the softened butter with powdered sugar until fluffy, adding it in parts.
- Add the cold cream cheese, and mix well.
- Cut off the crust from each sponge biscuit.
- Coat the cake layers with the cream.
- Cover the finished cake with cream on the outside.
- Let it rest in the fridge for at least 4 hours.