Crispy winter Millefeuille cake
Puffy and crispy cake with vanilla custard and slight berry sourness.
Explore full recipe
- Mix the yolks with sugar and starch, add hot milk. Cook until thickened. Remove from the heat and add vanilla paste.
Cover with cling film and cool completely.
- Beat the butter until white and fluffy.
- Add custard and condensed milk alternating spoon by spoon. Whisk until smooth.
- Cook the blueberries with sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Mix the starch with water. Pour this mixture into the berries in a thin stream. Whisk quickly.
- Cook for a minute. Cool in the fridge.