The calculation is for a 20-22cm (7.87-8.66 inch) mold.
- Beat the eggs at room temperature with sugar until fluffy.
- Add the vegetable oil and warm milk, and combine.
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder), and sift into the whipped base.
- Combine, add boiling water, and whip once again at low speed.
- Let the dough rest for a few minutes.
- Line the bottom of the baking dish with baking paper, and lay out the dough.
- Bake at 356F (180C) for about 45 minutes. Be guided by your oven, until a dry skewer.
- Cool, wrap in cling film, and refrigerate for several hours.