whipping cream #1
whipping cream #2
Strawberry jelly balls (4 pc)
lime juice #2
Infuse the basil in cream (remove overnight, covered with cling film).
Strawberry jelly balls
- Soak the gelatin #2 in ice cold water.
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces, and put in a saucepan.
- Combine the sugar #2 with starch, add the strawberries, and warm up until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the lime juice #2, mix well, and add the squeezed gelatin #2.
- Pour the mass into round silicone molds with a diameter of 2.5cm (1 inch), and freeze.
- Then connect the halves into balls.
- Beat both types of cheese with lime juice #1, sugar #1, condensed milk and cream #2 in a mixer.
- Strain the cream #1, and bring to a boil. Add the gelatin #1 (squeezed and pre-soaked in water). Cool the mix slightly, and add it to the cheese mass.
- Beat again, and add the zest.
- Cover the bottom of the mold with foil.
- Pour the cheese mass into the mold, adding the strawberry jelly balls randomly.
- Freeze the dessert for 8-10 hours. Defrost it in the fridge.
- Decorate at your discretion.