- Grind the cookies into crumbs using a blender. Melt the butter, cool slightly, mix with cookies.
- Pour the crumbs into the mold, form the sides with a glass, and then the bottom. Put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- For the cheese layer, stir the cream cheese well until smooth. Add sugar and starch, zest, salt. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Add the egg, mix; then the yolk, and mix.
- At the very end, add milk and lemon juice. And finally mix it all up.
- Pour half the mass into the mold (d=12-13cm), add raspberries (any other berries). Then pour in the rest of the mixture.
- Bake the cheesecake in the oven at 250F (120C) for 45 minutes. The cheesecake is ready when the edges have already set and the middle is still shaking.
- Cool at room temperature directly in the mold (ring), and then put in the fridge. Carefully run a knife along the wall of the mold, and remove the cheesecake.
- Garnish with berries before serving.