natural thick yogurt
butter for greasing
- Pour semolina with yogurt and berry puree, and leave for 30 minutes.
- Divide the eggs into whites and yolks.
- Beat the yolks, semolina with yogurt and cottage cheese into a cream with a blender.
- Beat the egg whites with sugar into a fluffy mass.
- Combine both mixtures with a spatula.
- Grease the baking tin with butter, lay out the mass, and randomly put some berry sauce on top using a spoon.
- Bake the casserole in the oven at 320F (160C) for 1-1.5 hours OR in a multicooker, "CAUSER" mode.
- Be sure to cool the finished casserole right in the baking tin.