6.60 fl oz
0.33 fl oz
0.16 fl oz
3.30 fl oz
1.98 fl oz
1.19 fl oz
- Cook the puree for a little while, then add the corn starch, while stirring frequently. Mix thoroughly, then bring the mixture to a boil.
- Remove the pan from heat and leave it to cool, then add the gelatin and pulse the mixture with a blender. Melt the chocolate, pour it into the puree and gelatin mixture and blend again. Add the butter.
- Pulse the mixture with a blender one more time, then cover it with plastic wrap as closely as possible and put it into the fridge for about 2 hours to stabilize.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge, then beat in with a mixer until you get a stable and fluffy consistency.
- Feel free to use this ganache to make fillings for your cakes - it’s completely safe as it doesn’t leak. You can also use it for cupcake fillings, or truffles of any sort. As you can see, the possibilities here are absolutely endless.