- Combine flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Dice butter and rub into the flour mixture. Add egg and knead to form the dough.
- Set aside a portion of the dough (about a third or fourth) in a plastic bag and place it in the freezer.
- Press the remaining dough into a parchment-lined baking dish.
- Spread the berry puree over the dough, add raspberry berries, powdered sugar, and starch on top.
- Grate the frozen dough over the berry layer using a coarse grater.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about an hour.
- Once cooled, cut into squares or rectangles. You can dust with powdered sugar for an extra touch.
Enjoy this scrumptious pie that's perfect for any occasion and easy to take along as a snack!