citrus or apple pectin
Cheese cream for decoration
cream cheese spread
- Whip the eggs with sugar in a mixer bowl for about 10 minutes into a fluffy light mass, add vanilla extract.
- Spoon in the sifted flour.
- Pour the dough onto a baking sheet lined with a baking paper, flatten with a spatula.
- Drizzle the currant berries on the dough (you can skip this).
- Bake at 170-180C (340-355F) for about 30 minutes, until golden brown (top-bottom mode).
- Take out the baked sponge, turn it over on a clean towel, sprinkled with confectioners sugar in advance, and roll the sponge up. Leave rolled up to cool completely.
- Boil the berry puree with half the sugar until it is completely dissolved.
- Combine pectin with the remaining half of the sugar in a bowl.
- Drizzle pectin + sugar into the puree, stirring constantly.
- Boil for another 1 minute, remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Whip all the ingredients until firm.
- Roll the sponge biscuit into the flat surface, spread the berry puree with an even layer. Place it in the fridge for 10 minutes to thicken the puree (or to the freezer for 5 minutes, if you can).
- While the prepared roll is in the refrigerator, you can whip the cream.
- Put the cream on the berry puree with an even layer, carefully so as not to mix it with the puree (clear layers are more beautiful).
- Carefully roll up the prepared sponge, put it into the cold for 3-6 hours.
Decorate the roll with cheese cream (100g (3.55oz)) of cream cheese spread + 10g (0.35oz) of powdered sugar. Mix with a mixer for 30 seconds, put on top of the roll) and fresh berries.
Be careful!!! The roll is very delicate. Put it in the box very carefully.
The roll with decoration weighs about 1-1.1kg (35.00-40.00oz).