- Put the flour, sugar, yeast and water in a mixer bowl.
- Knead with a hook attachment on speed 1-2 for 3 minutes until combined.
- Let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Add salt, and turn on the mixer for another 10 minutes. The dough should get smooth.
- Pour in the oil, and knead for 5-7 more minutes.
- Grease the container with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Spread the dough, and close the lid.
- Let the dough stay like at 68F (20C) for 3 hours. Every hour (i.e. 2 times) fold the dough with an envelope. After the last folding, after an hour,put the dough in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours, or better overnight. * If the room temperature is 75-77F (24-25C), then the fermentation will take 2 hours with one folding.
- Then divide the dough into 4 parts, and roll each part into a ball.
- After 15-20 minutes, stretch the dough with your hands, shaping the pizzas.
- Place the pizza base on baking paper.
- Spread the desired filling on top.
- You'll need a hot pod, or better a stone or a cast iron skillet. If you don't have any, then use an ordinary baking sheet.
- Heat the baking sheet in the oven to 482F (250C). Put the paper with the pizza blank on it.
- Bake the pizza at 482F (250C).
Under the filling, the dough is thin, with small bubbles in the crumb. The edge is thicker, with large pores.