- Melt the butter over low heat, add brown sugar, and stir constantly until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then add blackberries, spices, mix well, and let it simmer for another 2-3 minutes. There's no need to thaw the blackberries.
- Turn off the heat and let the caramel mixture cool.
- Transfer it to ramekins.
- Grate the chilled butter using a coarse grater.
- Add sugar and quickly mix with your hands to prevent the butter from melting.
- Add flour, oat flakes, cinnamon, and mix quickly again until it resembles crumbs.
- Spread the entire crumble mixture over the filling.
- Sprinkle almond flakes on top.
- Bake at a temperature of 180°C (356°F) for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
It's best to serve the crumble hot, preferably with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It's even more delicious that way!
Enjoy your meal!