- Cut the butter into cubes, beat with powdered sugar, add the egg, and mix until smooth.
- Add salt and flour. Quickly knead until combined into a lump.
- Roll out the dough to 3-4 mm, and put in the fridge for an hour.
- Bake at 347F (175C) for 12-13 minutes with the "convection" mode turned on.
- Using a rolling pin, crush the shortcrust pastry, combine with melted butter and compact it tightly into a mold, spreading it along the bottom and the sides.
- Combine the cream cheese with berry puree, lemon juice and sugar.
- Mix everything, add an egg, and mix until smooth; then add the cream, and mix again. The mass should be smooth and uniform.
- Pour the mass over the prepared pastry base.
- Bake at 230F (110C) for 70-80 minutes.
Cool the cheesecake to room temperature and let it stabilize overnight in the frridge.
Decorate with whipped cream, berries and powdered sugar (or to taste).