The calculation in the recipe is for a 24*10cm (9.45*3.95 inch) tin.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath. Cool to room temperature.
- In a blender bowl, whip the cottage cheese, yogurt, eggs, sugar and salt until smooth. Add chocolate, and whip again.
- Divide the mass into two parts of equal weight.
- Add oat-flakes to one, and mix.
- Add the blueberries and starch to the second part. Grind until smooth.
- Line the baking tin with parchment. First lay out the oatmeal mass, smooth it. Carefully spread the blueberry mass over it.
- Bake the casserole in the oven preheated to 338F (170С) for about 40 minutes. The mass must seize.
- Remove the finished casserole from the oven, and cool it right in the tin.
- Remove from the mold in the morning, decorate with berries if desired.
Enjoy your meal!