Let's give the floor to the pastry chef:
"Today I would like to share this amazing souffle recipe. I have blueberry souffle in this particular case, but you can also choose any other flavor you like!"
You will need:
- blueberries (or any other berries / fruits) - 100g (3.55 oz)
- cream 33-35% - 70g (2.45 oz)
- mascarpone - 150g (5.30 oz)
Whip all the ingredients with a mixer until smooth and creamy.
- sugar - 350 g (12.35 oz)
- egg whites - 110 g (3.90 oz)
- agar - 8 g (0.30 oz)
- water - 230 g (8.10 oz)
- lemon acid - 2g (0.05 oz)
- Pour the agar into the cold water. Place the saucepan on the heat, and warm the mixture up to 85C (185F).
- Add the sugar, and bring the mixture to a boil; cook until it reaches 110C (230F).
- Meanwhile, put the egg whites and the lemon acid into a mixer bowl, and whip until fluffy and foamy.
- Once the syrup has reached the temperature needed, start gradually pouring it into the egg whites, whipping the mixture for about 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Combine the blueberry mixture with the syrup, and then mix well using a silicone spatula.
- Make sure to prepare a baking pan in advance and line it with the baking paper / plastic wrap / foil.
- Pour the souffle mixture into the pan, and spread it evenly. Place the souffle in the fridge for about 30 to 60 minutes to stabilize. Finally, cut the souffle into pieces.
You can also cover them with some cookie crumbs, cocoa powder or any other topping to your taste.