- Mix the cottage cheese and ricotta. * Both ingredients should be plastic, without excess liquid.
- Mash the mass with a blender. Add the sugar (or sweetener), and stir.
- Add the rice flour, and mix again.
- Divide the mass into 4 equal parts. Shape 2 cheesecakes from each part.
- Stir cocoa into chocolate cheesecakes, leaving a little bit for rolling. Roll them in flour with cocoa.
- Add cinnamon to the cheesecakes with cinnamon, and roll them in flour with cinnamon.
- Leave some pieces just with vanilla, and roll the rest in poppy seeds.
- Heat the cooking oil (vegetable / cocoa / any to your taste) in a frying pan. The heat should be small, and the frying pan has to be non-stick.
- Fry the cheesecakes on both sides until golden brown.
Serve the cheesecakes with sour cream, yoghurt or nut butter!