You will need:
- Dough - half a portion of quick puff pastry, shortbread is also great | 14.10 oz
- Broccoli - 300g | 10.60 oz
- Adyghe cheese (can be replaced with feta cheese or cottage cheese) - 200g | 7.05 oz
- Hard cheese - 70g | 2.45 oz
- Sour cream - 250g | 8.80 oz
- Dill or parsley - 20g | 0.70 oz
- Salt - 2g (if you do it with salted cheese, you don't need to add extra salt) | 0.05 oz
- Black ground pepper - 1g | 0.05 oz
- Corn starch - 15g (can be replaced with corn flour or regular) | 0.55 oz
- Pink pepper (optional) to taste
- Roll out the dough with a diameter of 12 inch, transfer it to a mold with a diameter of 7.9 inch (or larger, so the height of the filling will be lower); cover the dough with baking paper, add peas / beans preferably to the height of the dough so that it does not swell; bake for 15 minutes at 392F; remove the legumes with paper and bake until light golden brown.
- You can separate the dough and not to bake it first, but if you do this, then it will sour less from the wet filling.
- Boil the broccoli in salted water for no more than 3 minutes (!). Throw in a colander to drain the extra liquid.
- Cut the Adyghe cheese into 0.6 inch cubes.
- For the sauce, mix thoroughly sour cream, salt, pepper and starch (flour). Add finely chopped greens, and mix again.
- Gently mix the cooled broccoli, Adyghe cheese and the sauce. Place it on the baked dough. Sprinkle with coarse grated hard cheese.
- Bake at 356F for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.