1. Melt the chocolate with butter until combined. Whip the eggs lightly with sugar. Add the egg-chocolate mixture, and combine. Add the flour, and mix again. Transfer the dough to a pastry bag.
2. Take the popsicle molds. Put the dough into molds, not reaching 2-3mm to the top. Insert the sticks, spread the cherries and lightly press them down. Bake for 20 minutes at 320F.
3. Cool the finished brownies, and put them in the freezer for 3 hours.
1. Bring the cherry juice to a boil, and pour it over the butter and chocolate. Mix well until the chocolate is melted.
2. Take the brownies out of the freezer, and dip them one by one into the glaze. Sprinkle with freeze-dried berries on top..
I got 5 popsicles out of this number of ingredients.
Enjoy your tea!