Three-layer raspberry & peanut cheesecake
This delicious dessert will be a wonderful addition to your collection.
Explore full recipe
Melt the butter, and combine all the ingredients. Make the base (the bottom and the sides).
All the ingredients should be at room temperature!
- Dissolve the starch in some water. Bring the raspberry puree to a boil, add the diluted starch in a thin stream, and boil until thick, stirring constantly. Cool down.
- Prepare the cheese portion. Mix the powdered sugar with starch. Put the cheese in the mixer bowl, add the mixture of powdered sugar and starch, and mix at low speed with the paddle attachment until it is completely combined. Stop the mixer and use a spatula to collect the powder from the bottom, helping the mixer. Once the cheese and powder are well mixed, add the eggs one at a time. Poured in the first egg and mixed well, then the second. Finally, add the cream and mix everything well again. It's important not to whip!
- Now we divide the mass into 2 equal parts. In one part we mix the prepared raspberry puree (if you want a more saturated color, then use a drop of red dye). In the second part, stir in the peanut butter.
- On the bottom of the prepared base, spread the raspberry cheesecake and carefully level it.
- Spread the peanut cheesecake evenly on top using a pastry bag. Also gently level it.
- Bake until tender.
- After the cheesecake is ready, turn off the oven and let it cool with the door closed for about 20 minutes, then open the door and let it think for another 10 minutes, after which you can take it out on the table and let it cool completely.
- Cover it with foil or foil in contact and put to full maturation in the fridge for at least 8-12 hours.