- Dry the nuts in the oven at 248F for 20 minutes.
- Pour the eggs into the mixer bowl and add sugar, whip (the main thing is to dissolve the sugar).
- Mix all dry ingredients and stir.
- Pour dry ingredients into the whipped egg mass and add soft butter and mix everything.
- Pour in dried fruits and nuts, I have cherries and almonds. Mix.
- The dough is soft and elastic. We form three "sausages" , and bake in the oven preheated to 356F for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool down. Cut into pieces. Also bake in the oven at 302F for 15 minutes.