- Combine warm milk, yeast, and 1 tbsp of sugar in a bowl. Put aside.
- Beat room temperature eggs until fluffy.
- Add salt to the flour and stir. Add melted butter, sugar, egg, and milk mixtures.
- Knead the dough thoroughly. The main thing is to make sure it doesn't stick to your hands. Leave in a warm place for at least 1 hour. The dough should increase by 1.5-2 times.
- Peel the apples and remove the cores. Cut the apples into small cubes.
- Melt the butter in a hot pan.
- Sprinkle apples over melted butter and add sugar. Stir.
- Cook over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and apples golden.
- Roll out the finished dough into a 3-5 mm | 0.15 inches thick layer, into a rectangle about 30×40 cm | 11x15 inches.
- Spread evenly with soft butter (you can melt it for convenience).
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Spread the cinnamon mixture evenly over the dough. Place the apples.
- Roll up the dough tightly into a roll. Cut the roll into equal pieces.
- Arrange the buns in a baking dish, leaving a little space between them.
- Place in a preheated to 356F | 180C oven. Bake the rolls for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cream. Beat until completely combined.
- Take the buns out of the oven. After 5 minutes, brush them with the icing without taking them out of the dish.