- eggs - 3 pcs
- sugar - 170 g | 6.00 oz
- grated raw carrots - 170 | 6.00 oz
- flour - 100 g | 3.55 oz
- baking powder - 8 g | 0.30 oz
- cinnamon, ginger - 1/3 tsp
- vanilla - on the tip of a knife
- Whip the eggs with sugar until fluffy; add the carrots and mix.
- After sifting, separately mix the dry ingredients, combine them with the basic mass. Whip all the ingredients with a mixer until a smooth dough is obtained.
- Cover a baking sheet with the parchment, spread the dough on it and bake in the oven preheated to 180C (356F) for 15 to 20 minutes. The readiness can be checked with a wooden match.
- Put a new parchment on a towel, place the biscuit on it and carefully remove the parchment on which it was baked. Roll the towel with the biscuit and the parchment and cool.
- pears - 3 pcs
- walnuts - 70 g | 2.45 oz
- butter - 30 g | 1.05 oz
- sugar - 1 tbsp
- Wash the pears, peel them and cut into cubes.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan; add sugar, nuts and pear pieces. Fry all the ingredients for 3 to 5 minutes over a medium heat until golden brown. Don’t stop whisking while frying.
- cream cheese - 400 g | 14.10 oz
- powdered sugar - 80 g | 2.80 oz
- cream (33 - 35%) - 100 ml | 3.40 fl oz
- The cheese and the cream should be cold. Whip all the ingredients with a mixer until smooth. If you are making the custard with mascarpone, the mass will take a little longer to whip. At first it will be liquid, but then it will become denser.
- Expand the cooled roll, spread the creamy filling, and add the pears. Wrap the roll and refrigerate it for 0.5 to 1 hour.
For such a treat, not only your family, but also the friends and comrades will present you the most precious thing - hugs, smiles and promises to clean the room.