- Mix sugar, salt and eggs and beat everything well until the mass becomes clear and fluffy.⠀
- Add very soft butter at room temperature and beat gently until smooth.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and spices to the mixture, and combine.⠀
- Next, add vegetable oil and mix everything until smooth.
- Add grated carrots to the dough, and mix everything with a spatula.
- Divide the mass into 2 equal parts and bake at 356F (180C) in two 20cm rings for about 30 minutes.
- Warm up the puree to 104F (40C).
- Mix the pectin with sugar and pour it into the puree, stirring.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
- Cool the filling.
- Beat the sour cream with condensed milk until combined.
- Pour in a little lemon juice, without stopping to beat. The cream will thicken.
Assemble the dessert, filling the cups in the following order: sponge, the cream, the filling.