- Grate the carrots on a fine grater, and drain the excess juice.
- Lightly fry the nuts in a dry frying pan and grind in a mortar to medium-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs with two types of sugar until fluffy.
- Add the oil, carrots, salt and mix with a spatula
- In a small bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and spices until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to the liquid ones, then add nuts, and mix. The dough should be thick but not dry!
- Spread the dough into molds 2/3 of the height.
- Bake the muffins at 356F (180C) for 15-20 minutes until the skewer is dry.
* You can serve immediately, but on the second day they are even tastier.