- Whip the eggs with a pinch of salt for about a minute.
- Add sugar, and whip until white (not to peaks).
- Add vanilla and vegetable oil, mix with a spatula.
- Pour the flour and carrots on a fine grater; add the baking powder, and mix with a spatula.
- Put the parchment in the mold, and pour the resulting mass.
- Bake the pastry in the oven at 356F (180C) for about 40 minutes.
- Check the readiness with a skewer.
- Combine all the ingredients until homogeneous.
- Spread the cream on the cooled carrot pastry,.
- Decorate as desired (I have pistachios and sweets), cut and enjoy.