butter (chop into small pieces and freeze)
flour (+ gradually add a little more)
chanterelles (or other mushrooms)
thyme springs (use only green leaves)
Pie crust (d=17 cm | 6.7 inch; h=6.5 cm | 2.5 inch)
- Chop the butter, flour, and baking powder with a knife, add the egg and water and knead the dough.
- Spread in a cake pan, dock it with a fork, and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- If there is any dough left, you can freeze it or make crackers with spices.
- To get rid of the bitterness of thawed chanterelles, blanch them in salted boiling water for 5-7 minutes.
- Fry onion in butter, add chanterelles and thyme. Fry until soft (15 minutes).
- Combine the eggs and cream, stir with a whisk. Add grated parmesan and pieces of dorblu.
- Allow the mushrooms to cool and add to the egg and cream mixture.
- Spread the filling over the base and bake in a preheated oven at 320F | 160C for 40 minutes. Allow the quiche to cool before taking it out of the pan.
Bon appetit 💕