ready-made yeast dough
8.25 fl oz
sour cream 20%
6.60 fl oz
1.65 fl oz
2.31 fl oz
For the basis:
- Ready-made yeast dough 1 layer
- Chanterelles 250 g (already boiled) | 8.80 oz
- Broccoli 4-5 inflorescences
- Sun-dried tomatoes to taste (you can cook without them) to taste
- Salt, pepper to taste
For the filling:
- Sour cream 20% 200 g | 7.05 oz
- Milk 50 g | 1.75 oz
- Curd 9% 70 g | 2.45 oz
- 2 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Roll out the dough into a circle. Take a mold (8.6 inch in diameter) and grease it with butter; spread the dough and smooth it over the entire surface of the mold.
- Divide the broccoli into small inflorescences. Boil the chanterelles ( if they aren’t already boiled). Next, mix the tomatoes, salt & pepper, and put in a mold with dough.
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling and whisk them. Finally, fill the pie with that mix.
- Bake the pie at a temperature of 392F for 25 minutes.