The cooking is the easiest; the products are the simplest! Well, do you want a piece already?
You will need:
- 120 g sour cream 10-15% fat | 4.25 oz
- 1 egg
- 100 g hard cheese | 3.55 oz
- 200 g pink salmon fillet | 7.05 oz
- 1 onion
- dill greens | 1.00 bundle
- 2-3 tbsp canned green peas
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 120 g flour | 4.25 oz
- Carefully chop the fish fillet and onions. Fry it on the vegetable oil (olive/sunflower). Season the fish with salt and pepper. Cool it down.
- Mix and egg and sour cream in a bowl. Grate the cheese on a fine grater, add it to a bowl. Put the fried fish, greens and peas in a bowl and stir everything.
- Sift the flour and mix it with the baking powder. Pour into a bowl with fish and stir again.
- Put the dough in a muffin pan and bake it in the preheated oven at the temperature of 356F, for 40 to 50 minutes, until dry skewers.