The calculation in the recipe is for a suare mold 7.90 x 7.90 inch, or a ring mold with a diameter of 7.00 inch.
- Grind the cookies into crumbs.
- Add melted butter, sugar, mix.
- Take a board or a large plate. Put parchment and a mold on top (grease it a little with butter).
- Spread the crumb to the bottom and tamp well.
- Put in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- For the cheese layer, put cheese in a bowl, add sugar, eggs and milk with cream, stirring thoroughly each time.
- Transfer the cookie sheet to a baking sheet and pour the cheese layer into it. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 248F. The finished cheesecake shakes slightly in the middle. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- For the sauce, finely chop the strawberries and transfer to a saucepan, immediately add sugar and starch, mix well to disperse the starch. Put on the stove, bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and cook after boiling for another 2-3 minutes.
- Cool slightly and pour over the cheesecake.
- Put cheesecake in refrigerator to stabilize 6 hours or overnight. Then carefully go along the sides with a knife, remove the frame, and cut into squares.