Here is the cheesecake that everyone can get!
It is baked in jars. The cooking instructions are simple, but the result looks extra-appetizing!
P.S. You will definitely have no problems with the sides :)
For the shortcrust base:
- Crushed almond cookies (you can also add some chopped nuts) 70 g | 2.45 oz
For the filling:
- Cream cheese – 220 g | 7.75 oz
- Sugar – 35 g | 1.25 oz
- Egg – 1 pc | 1.00 item
- Cream 33% - 55 g | 1.95 oz
- Vanilla / vanilla extract – to taste | 0.00 to taste
- Pre-cook the almond cookies. You can also use the ready-made ones.
- Grind the cookies with a blender, and form the bottoms in jars (don’t add any butter!).
- Cook the filling: grind the cream cheese with sugar, and add the egg, cream and vanilla (don’t skimp on vanilla or extract, and the result will please you). Mix the mass with a whisk or a silicone spatula.
- Pour cheese mass into a pastry bag, and fill the jars with it carefully from the bag (don’t reach the top of the jars for 5-7 mm | 0.2 to 0.25 inch).
- Bake the cheesecakes in a water bath (put a baking sheet with water down the oven, and place the jars on the wire rack a little higher) at 110C (230F) for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let the jars cool completely in the oven, and place them in the fridge for 6 hours.
- The finished cheesecakes can be poured with caramel or with any berry jam or syrup.