The calculation in the recipe is for 3 tartlets with a diameter of 8cm (3.15 inch).
- Combine the butter with sugar, two types of flour and salt until fine crumbs (with a Paddle attachment). Add the egg, and mix until the dough starts gathering into a lump.
- Divide the dough into equal parts, put in a bag, and roll into a rectangle. Place in fridge for at least an hour.
- Roll out the dough in a thin layer (about 2.5-3mm), and shape tartlets.
- Place the blanks in the freezer for 30-60 minutes.
- Bake at 347F (175C) with convection, on a perforated mat, for 12-14 minutes.
- Combine the cream cheese carefully with condensed milk.
- Gradually add lime juice, the cream (pre-whipped to medium peaks) and lime zest if desired.
- Fill the tratlets with such a cheese mass.
- Let it stabilize in the fridge for 6-8 hours.
- Combine lime juice and sugar, put in a saucepan, and warm up over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, whip the whites.
- Boil the syrup to 248F (120C), and pour it into the whipping whites in a thin stream.
- Keep whipping until firm.
- Decorate the tart with fresh strawberry slices. Pipe the meringue on top. Burn with a kitchen torch.