What we love about brownies is how simple they are to make - you just mix everything, put it in the oven, and get a delicious dessert. Needless to say, how awesome they turn out if you add cherries & cream cheese filling… Anyone can make such brownies, even without a mixer. You are guaranteed to become a chef in the eyes of your family 😄👍🏻
- Put all the ingredients except cherries in a small bowl and mix with a fork until smooth.
Brownies (14x14 cm | 5.5x5.5 inches mold)
- Melt the butter and chocolate, mix in all the sugar and cool slightly.
- One at a time, mix in the eggs and egg whites.
- Stir in flour sifted with baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until homogeneous. Do not stir for a long time.
- Line a mold with baking paper. Spread half of the batter over it, then smooth it out. Place the cherries. Put the filling on top, then the second half of the batter, and gently smooth it out. Bake at 320F | 160C for about 40-60 minutes.
- Check the brownies for doneness with a toothpick. Let them cool completely in mold and slice into squares.