- Pre-soak the dried cherries in cognac overnight.
- Combine the cream with glucose syrup, bring to a boil; add chocolate, knead until emulsified. Then add butter, and finally alcohol. Whisk well. Leave the mass for crystallization overnight at 29F (15C), covered with a film "in contact".
- Dry the pre-soaked berries.
- Using a teaspoon, make chocolate balls. Put a cherry in the center of each truffle.
- Cover each truffle with melted chocolate and roll in cocoa powder and freeze-dried berries (optionally).