Chocolate brownie sponge
chopped roasted nuts
- Cut the cream cheese into 1*1cm (0.40*0.40 inch) cubes.
- Combine the dry ingredients (apart from sugar) together.
- Melt the butter and add the sugar.
- Melt the chocolate, then add the eggs and mix it all together.
- Combine the two mixtures together (butter and sugar mixture+chocolate and eggs one).
- Pour in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 170C (338F) and choose the top & bottom element heating setting.
- Place little brownie batter circles onto the baking tray (we used about 1 tbsp for each brownie), then drown cream cheese cubes and cherries in them.
- Insert the ice cream sticks.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the brownies from the oven, then leave them to sit at room temperature to cool, then put them in the freezer for about 5-6 hours, or better overnight, to chill.
- Melt 150 gr (5.30 oz) of milk chocolate, then add 20 gr (0.70 oz) of vegetable oil.
- Add any type of roasted and chopped nuts, or some pine nuts.
- Once the brownies have chilled, transfer them to a wire rack and put them in the fridge to defrost.