- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- Whip the whites with 100g (3.50 oz) of sugar until peaks, and separately whip the yolks with remaining sugar until white.
- Next, pour the yolks into the whites in a thin stream. Stir slowly with a spatula, and add the chia seeds.
- Add the flour to the mass,and mix with a spatula.
- Bake the sponge biscuit in one 22cm (8.66 inch) moldfor 1 hour at 302F (150C).
Whip the cream, add mascarpone, sugar, vanilla and chia seeds.
* If desired, you can add 10g (0.35 oz) of gelatin.
- In a saucepan, combine the water, vanilla and sugar.
- Bring to a boil, and boil for 2 minutes.
- Cool before use.
- Follow such an assembling order: sponge biscuit - soaking - the cream - berry decor.
- Assemble the cake, and place it in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours.