- Beat the eggs with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Then add the vegetable oil and buttermilk in a thin stream, and mix well until smooth.
- Add banana puree, and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients in 2-3 passes (previously sifted and mixed together).
- Grease the mold with butter, and sprinkle with flour.
- Pour the batter into the mold, and bake in the oven preheated to 356F (180C) for 45-50 minutes.
- Check the readiness with a wooden skewer. Sprinkle the finished cooled loaf cake with powdered sugar.