Super crispy cookies with chocolate ganache
These ones look quite festive when combined with chocolate ganache and dipped in chocolate glaze.
Explore full recipe
- Bring the cream to a boil, combine with chocolate until emulsified.
- Add the butter, alcohol, and mix everything.
- Let the mass stabilize for 6 hours at 60F (15C) or in the fridge.
- Pipe with a pastry bag onto the cookie halves. Cover with the other halves.
- Let the cookies stabilize with ganache in the middle.
- Melt the chocolate and combine it with butter.
- Dip the cookies into the glaze for 1/2.