The cake is pretty big - its final weight is about 4.6kg (8.8 pounds).
* Prepare a water bath.
* All the ingredients must be at room temperature.
- Melt the butter.
- In a separate container, combine the eggs and sugar, and whi with a mixer at maximum speed for 1 minute.
- Then add the honey, cream, cocoa, and mix until smooth.
- Add the melted butter, and stir.
- Place the mass in a saucepan with a thick bottom, and place the saucepan in a water bath.
- Stirring constantly, boil the honey & chocolate mass for 3-5 minutes; then add the baking soda, baking powder and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly, and cook for a few more minutes until the mass increases (for about 5 minutes). Be sure to stir it constantly with a whisk.
- Remove the mass from the water bath, and add the sifted flour in parts, mixing thoroughly. At the end, sift a little flour onto the work surface, transfer the hot and slightly sticky dough from the saucepan, and stir in the flour a little (in order to remove the “stickiness”).
- Place the finished dough in a container, cover with cling film, and let it “rest” for 5-7 minutes.
- Then, divide the mass into 11 pieces with a diameter of 20cm (7.87 inch). Make the punctures with a fork.
- Bake the cake layers at 356F (180C) with convection.
- Wrap the finished cake layers in cling film, and leave for 3-5 hours for “full taste organization”. You better place the cake layers on top of each other. That's how they will save the tenderness.
All the ingredients must be at room temperature.
In a bowl, combine the yolks, egg and cornstarch.
In another container, combine soft cream cheese and sugar, and whip with a blender.
Then, add the egg mixture, and mix until smooth.
Add the Baileys, mix, and place the mass in the prepared 18cm (7.09 inch) ring. Don't forget to wrap the bottom of the mold with foil.
Bake the cheesecake at 230F (110C) without a water bath, until the middle of the cheesecake gets “trembling”.
Leave the finished cheesecake in the oven with the door slightly open until it cools completely, then cool the cheesecake in the fridge for 5-6 hours.